Hatfield House Consulting has unparalleled experience resolving complex policy, program and stakeholder issues across the NSW public sector. We combine high-level expertise with a personalised service that ensures our solutions are tailored to meet client objectives in challenging policy-making environments.
- Australian Government Department of Health
- NSW Ministry of Health
- Local Health Districts
- Cancer Institute NSW
- Mental Health Commission of NSW
- NSW Office of Preventive Health
- Cancer Council NSW
Other agencies, Local Government and NGOs
- NSW Department of Customer Service
- NSW Family and Community Services
- NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- NSW Department of Education
- Central Coast Council
- University of Sydney
“We are excited about the solid foundation we have for progressing the policy initiative and the swell of interest from the sector following the consultations”
“The strength of the logic and governance framework has put us in a really great position as we design and implement the way forward”
At Hatfield House Consulting we deliver a broad range of successful projects. Here is a selection from our portfolio:
- Communications and implementation planning for the NSW Premier’s Priority suicide prevention initiative Towards Zero Suicides
- National consultation workshops for the Medicare Benefit Schedule Review on allied health, mental health, Indigenous health, nursing and midwifery, and woundcare
- Review of mental health research services in a metropolitan Local Health District
- Program scope, program logic and service levels for a new data analytics service
- Review of efficient workforce models for aged care assessment services across NSW
- National consultation roundtables for the Medical Research Future Fund
- Qualitative interviewing and analysis contributing to evaluation to of a public health initiative to address violence against women
- Research implementation plan for nursing and midwifery services in a metropolitan Local Health District
- Communications strategy and materials for a Division of a major NSW Department
- Review of purchasing opportunities for research services for NSW Health
- Supporting development of an information framework related to disability services in NSW
- Tailored team development through strategic landscape review, input from stakeholders, forecasting future skills needs and developing a staff-led action plan.
Hatfield House Consulting is based in Sydney and delivers services nationally, with a presence in regional areas including the Central Coast, Western NSW, Murrumbidgee, Northern NSW.
NSW Ministry of Health
- Consulting with tertiary education providers in NSW to develop strategies for engagement between NSW Health, the NSW tertiary education sector and China’s health system.
Health reform and investment
Developing reform implementation strategies for the Non-Government Organisation Grants Program
Planning purchasing strategies for research services provided to NSW Health
South Western Sydney
Local Health District
Consulting with Local Health District Executives, clinicians and academic partners to develop a research strategy for nursing and midwifery services, the fastest growing workforce in the most rapidly increasing population area in NSW
NSW Family and
Health reform and investment
Consulting with Local Health District Executives, managers, staff and community partners to prepare a cross-district health promotion strategy designed to meet the Ministry of Health’s performance targets and the needs of complex communities in rural and remote NSW
Australian Government Department of Health
- National consultation roundtables for the Medical Research Future Fund on ovarian cancer, medicinal cannabis.
- National consultation workshops for the Medicare Benefit Schedule Review on allied health, mental health, Indigenous health, nursing and midwifery, and woundcare.
- National workshop of program managers for Bowel, Breast and Cervical Screening Programs.